Our vision is that children leave school with:
- A set of spiritual and moral values -- honesty, integrity and good judgement.
- A complement of basic skills -- linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical and social.
- An enquiring and discriminating mind and a desire for knowledge.
- Strong self-esteem and high personal expectation.
- Tolerance and respect for others.
We value the partnership which exists between school, parents and community and the part it plays in realising this vision.